Where’s trending for 2018?
There’s a special, unique kind of reverence reserved for the Italian Dolomites. The Tre Cime (The Three Peaks), the range’s most dramatic peaks, look like jagged icy teeth straight from the gaping maw of the earth.
• 7 nights, self-guided walking, single-center
• All breakfasts and evening meals
• From $1,455pp
Considered one of the best places in the world for stargazing, Teide National Park has practically no light pollution. Tenerife is often known as the ‘Island of Eternal Spring’ due to its temperate climate. Secrets of Tenerife Walk• 7 nights, guided walking, single-centre
• All breakfasts, 5 lunches and all evening meals
• From $2,385pp
Portugal’s second largest city, Porto, boasts beautiful, colorful abandoned buildings, Baroque churches and newer constructions. And the food is a key draw, with plentiful fresh fish, cheese and port.
• 7 nights, self-guided cycling, hotel-to-hotel
• All breakfasts and 4 evening meals
• From $1,925pp
(Free upgrade to an e-bike for bookings made by December 31 2017).
Recently chosen as one of the top emerging destinations for 2018, Croatia has spectacular beaches, over 1,000 islands, sunny climate, Roman architecture and 8 national parks.
• 7 nights, self-guided walking, hotel-to-hotel
• All breakfasts, 5 picnics and 2 evening meals
• From $1,785pp
As of 2107, Norway is officially the world’s happiest country. Invigorating walks through UNESCO-protected landscapes are rewarded with awe-inspiring scenery around every turn: waterfalls, mountains, crystal-clear lakes and Europe’s largest glacier..Norwegian Fjords Walk• 8 nights, guided walking, hotel-to-hotel
• All breakfasts, lunches and evening meals
• From 3,785pp